Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ramblings, just like that

For many, life after school is a rat race. Or should I say, for my nephew's generation life itself will be a rat race.
There was a time, when I was in school, when life was so simple, so fulfilling, and less stressful. It was when my life was restricted within a 7-km radius, when a visit to the spencer plaza was an excursion, when eating pizza was a luxury, when mobile phone was the show-off gadget, when Internet was on a dial-up connection, and when I was ignorant of the world in all sense. 
Just five years later life seems to be so different. The more you know, the more you desire. The more you desire, the more you strain. The more you strain, less useful you become. 
Ignorance is truly bliss!

No comments:

Count my fame!

hit counter
 
Template by clever kitten | Pattern from: ava7 | Header image from Karen's Whimsy